Carpet Cleaning & Dust Mites
Carpet Cleaning can remove dust mites and their fecal matter.carpet cleaning
Dust mites are very small and cannot be seen by the naked eye. How can we remove them from our homes? Dust mites are many places in our homes, carpets, rugs, blankets, couches, chairs, pillows and mattresses. Dust mites eat our dead skin cells as they fall of. Dust mites also excreta fecal matter.
Many people are sensitive to dust mite excrement and can have problems with breathing or sleeping. Dust mites are attracted to body heat, making the bed and couch great places to thrive.
There are many ways to destroy dust mites. UV-C light, high temperatures, very cold temperatures or a professional carpet cleaner can remove them and their feces with hot water extraction.
If you have allergies to dust mites here are some recommended steps to help you out.
- Dust once a week before vacuumingcarpet cleaning
- Lander your sheets once a week
- Use a heap filtered vacuum weekly rated by the CRI’s Gold Rating
- Get new pillows every 6 months or clean dust mite covers.
- Clean mattresses every 6 to 9 months to remove dust mites and their excrement
- Professionally clean your carpet and rugs in 6 to 12 months.
- Professionally clean your upholstery every 12 to 18 months.
- Change your air filters every month. I recommend hepa filters.